Maaf ya…kalau akhir2 ini aku suka posting yg gloomy2. Bukan sekedar excuse sih, tp memang cuaca yg dingin dan banyak mendung bisa bikin mood orang jd bete banget…malah bisa sampai cabin fever krn kelamaan terkurung di dlm rumah.
So…to lift up my mood, I decided to make a list of things I would like to do in Spring and Summer:
* Watching and enjoying the blooming flowers
* Going to the park near the lake
* Going to the beach (which is actually at a lake)
* Watching the migrating birds, squirrels, and all the lovely color birds.
* Joining the summer programs at the public library
* Dragging my busy Indonesian friends for a picnic and making them delicious foods
* Meeting some of my old friends from the university
* Finishing my stories
* Writing in my new blog dedicated to poetry and stories (Just have to push myself to start…even though it’s really hard)
* Potty training my lovely D.
* Taking up regular swimming. (the rec. center has a women’s only hours…must use the opportunity which I didn’t have back when I was in Indonesia)
* Preparing a fun birthday for my I, my dear husband, and for our anniversary.
* Having lots of ice cream! Yippi….
* Taking morning walks or bicycle rides (kring…kring…goes…goes)
* Taking the kids to the Summer Splash in the park
* Taking the kids to see the fire trucks during the annual open house at the Fire Station.
* Going to the State Fair (or any other country fairs nearby)
* Going to a or some Train Show/s (my kids would just love it)
* Going to either Chicago or St. Louis (depends on the budget :))
* Taking pictures like crazy and sharing them with my good friends and family
Sementara list-nya segini dulu, kalau ada tambahan bisa menyusul di episode blog berikutnya..he..he.